Your Safety Is Our Top Priority
For your safety regarding COVID-19, we have implemented many different protocols to ensure your safety
during your entire experience.
- For the design consultation, we can meet in person (wearing safety masks), or via ZOOM conference call which I will send a link to.
- If in studio or on location, everyone entering the studio MUST wear a mask. Our studio is deep cleaned before and after each session and during photo shoots, is freshly sanitized.
- No one with a temperature over 100 degrees will be allowed in the studio and your session may have to be rescheduled.
- Hand washing and hand sanitizer are used frequently.
- All Jilly Bean employees wear masks for your protection during each shoot.
- We ask that you please remove your shoes before entering the studio.
- We make sure to schedule at least 24 hours between each session.